.32 MK IV REVOLVER MADE BY SMALL ARMS FACTORY (INDIAN ORDNANCE FACTORY)
|Model Type and No||0.32 Revolver MK-IV|
|Overall Length of the Barrel||120.65 mm|
|Effective Bore Length||76.2 mm|
|Number of Rifling Grooves||6|
|Twist of Grooves||1 in 380 mm|
|Total Length of Revolver||177.8 mm|
|Total Weight||700 gms|
- Simple in Design and Sturdy in Construction
- Positive Location of Main String Eliminates Malfunctioning.
- During non-functioning of the Weapon Springs are not under Fatigue.
- Misfire of any Round will not affect next Firing.
- Accuracy aimed at the high standard.
- High Grade of Alloy Steel with Proper Heat Treatment used to achieve the Durability.
- Parts are interchangeable.
- Both Barrel and Cylinders are Finished with high Polish.
- Provided with additional Features of Safety.
- Entire Weapon is made Rust Proof by Phosphating, Powder Coating, and Chromium plating.
- Smooth and Easy operation of Trigger to reduce effort as a result of the use of modified spring.
- Firing System modified to eliminate chances of a misfire.
- Modified Grip for better grip.